Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length original and previously unpublished papers via EasyChair . Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Scientific Committee.
All the accepted papers will be published in the Conference proceedings issued on USB drive, which (containing only presented papers at the Conference) will be sent for indexing and abstracting in IEEE Xplore® digital library and for indexing in SCOPUS databases.
All accepted abstracts will be published and distributed before the Conference.
After notification of the abstract acceptance authors will be promted to submit a full-length draft paper. Author should prepare a PDF file following the IEEE single-space, two-column format using at least 10 point size type. The paper must be correctly formatted to fit on A4. The paper should not exceed 10 pages including figures, tables & references. The paper must be submitted in PDF format via Easy Chair.
Templates and requirements for manuscripts are available here.
Deadlines are indicated here.
Note: The organizers reserve the right to not include a paper to the Proceedings if the conference registration fee is not paid or if the paper is not presented on the DVM2020. A paper without registered authors after September 06, 2020 will be withdrawn.
Final manuscript submission
The DVM2020 has been registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. All articles submitted for inclusion in the DVM2020 must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility. IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). If a final manuscript is not compliant with PDF eXpress Plus, it will not be included into the proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore after the Conference.
Steps for the final manuscript submission:
1. Verify that your paper is created using the Conference templates – see above in Manuscript template. The PDF file should be prepared according to the IEEE PDF specification. The page numbers will be inserted by the proceedings producer. So please make sure not to number your pages. Do not insert any footers or headers. Do not use any PDF security features in submitted PDF files, i.e., they must be fully accessible and editable by the proceedings producer for numbering and other production purposes.
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus).
3. Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account (see „Procedure for PDF eXpress Plus log in“ below).
4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
5. Use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
6. Submit the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF). (See Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) below)
7. Submit the final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the DVM2020 via your Easy Chair profile. Please DO NOT change the file NAME generated by PDF eXpress Plus.
Procedure for PDF eXpress Plus log in
1. Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus Site: http://www.pdf-express.org/plus Conference ID: 49764XP
2. For each conference paper, click „Create New Title“
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click „Submit PDF for Checking“ or „Submit Source Files for Conversion“
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click „Upload File“. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload. If you have your final manuscript in LaTex you might need to upload archive including all support files like images etc.*
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed
IEEE PDF eXpress Plus converts to PDF the following file types:Rich Text Format, Freelance, (La)TeX (DVI and all support files required), PageMaker, FrameMaker, QuarkXpress, Word Pro, Microsoft Word, WordPerfect.
*For documents created in formats that do not embed source files, include all support files with the final manuscript in a folder. Put this folder in a compressed archive for submission. If it is possible to embed images in the source document, you should do so to avoid potential issues, such as missing
The electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) submission
According to the IEEE policy the corresponding author of each paper accepted for presentation in the DVM2020 has to submit the IEEE Copyright Form. The electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) will be sent to the corresponding author for signature by email after August 01. Note that without this document your paper cannot be submitted for indexing in the IEEE Xplore® database.
PUBLICATION OF CONFERENCE PAPERS IN THE IEEE XPLORE DIGITAL LIBRARY
IEEE policy on publication of papers accepted for IEEE conferences states that “IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore), if the paper is not presented at the conference."
IEEE Xplore is the association’s digital library of nearly 3 million full-text documents. IEEE journals and conference proceedings are among the world’s most highly cited technical publications.
REUSE OF CONFERENCE PAPERS IN JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
IEEE policy recognizes and encourages the evolutionary publication process from conference presentation to scholarly publication. Guidelines for reuse of IEEE material are available. Information about IEEE Intellectual Property Rights, including multiple submission and prior publication guidelines is also available.
IEEE takes protection of intellectual property seriously. Accordingly, all submissions will be screened for plagiarism. By submitting your work you agree to allow IEEE to screen your work. For information on IEEE publication policies, including policies on plagiarism, please visit http://www.ieee.org/documents/opsmanual.pdf
A list of IEEE journals is also available.