- International Conference “Dynamics and Vibroacoustics of Machines (DVM2020)” will be held in Samara (Russian Federation) from June 24 to 26, 2020.
- This will be the fifth conference held by the Samara University in biennial series and for the first time supported by international scientific organizations IEEE (https://www.ieee.org/) and GFPS (https://www.gfpsweb.org/).
The conference is devoted to theoretical and experimental research in the field of machine dynamics and control, the development of fluid power systems and mechatronic modules, solving problems of noise and vibration. The event provides an excellent platform for the exchange of ideas and solutions between scientists and specialists and is designed to reflect the achieved level of development of theory and practice in the field under consideration.
The subject area of the conference covers a wide range of topics including:
- Fundamental problems of dynamics and vibroacoustics
- Modeling / simulation of dynamic and vibroacoustic processes
- System Identification and Modeling
- Fluid Power system dynamics and control
- Vehicle Dynamics and Control
- Robot Dynamics and Control
- Adaptive and optimal control
- Problems of noise and vibration
- Active and passive vibration and noise control
- Aero acoustics and hydro acoustics
- Fluid- structure interaction
- Mechatronic systems and unites
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Mobile Hydraulics
- Pneumatics for stationary and mobile application
- Digital Fluid Power
- Biomedical Applications
- Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis
- Experimental techniques and equipment
On the preparation of conference materials see Authors Guide.