Update concerning COVID-19/Coronavirus:
The Organizing Committee of DVM2020 and IEEE have been monitoring the developing Coronavirus outbreak. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is a top priority of its organizers.
The World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to be a pandemic, many governments have enacted travel bans and numerous state and local governments are prohibiting large or even moderately-sized public gatherings. Such bans on travel and public gatherings are likely to increase in number and scope in the coming weeks.
After studying and evaluating the announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, we are sorry to announce that the International Conference on Dynamics and Vibroacoustics of Machines (DVM2020), scheduled to be held in Samara on June 24-26, 2020, is postponed to September 16-18, 2020.
The key dates of submission and registration are changed accordingly (see Key Dates page).
Note: The key dates are scheduled on a basis of the current situation. On its possible modification, if any, you will be notified in advance.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and please contact the Organizing Committee (email@example.com) with any questions you may have.
Thank you for your understanding.
This will be the fifth conference held by the Samara University in biennial series and for the first time supported by international scientific organizations IEEE (https://www.ieee.org/) and GFPS (https://www.gfpsweb.org/).
The conference is devoted to theoretical and experimental research in the field of machine dynamics and control, the development of fluid power systems and mechatronic modules, solving problems of noise and vibration. The event provides an excellent platform for the exchange of ideas and solutions between scientists and specialists and is designed to reflect the achieved level of development of theory and practice in the field under consideration.
The subject area of the conference covers a wide range of topics including:
- Fundamental problems of dynamics and vibroacoustics
- Modeling / simulation of dynamic and vibroacoustic processes
- System Identification and Modeling
- Fluid Power system dynamics and control
- Vehicle Dynamics and Control
- Robot Dynamics and Control
- Adaptive and optimal control
- Problems of noise and vibration
- Active and passive vibration and noise control
- Aero acoustics and hydro acoustics
- Fluid- structure interaction
- Mechatronic systems and unites
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Mobile Hydraulics
- Pneumatics for stationary and mobile application
- Digital Fluid Power
- Biomedical Applications
- Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis
- Experimental techniques and equipment
On the preparation of conference materials see Authors Guide.